- 1989 : Graduated high-school in Israel.
- 1994 : DEUG degree in History, University of Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne.
Video & television
- Editing documentary films for a living since 2002 (AVID & Final Cut Pro). A list of completed projects is available.
- Compositing, animation, title design and other effects using Photoshop, After Effects, Shake, Autodesk Maya and a little bit of Nuke (check out the video files section for some examples).
- Shooting principal or additional footage (Sony DSR-500, Sony PD-150/170, Sony Z1/Z7, Panasonic P2, Sony EX-1).
Music & sound
Computers & WWW
- Using computers every day since 1984 (from the Commodore 64 and the Apple IIe to Windows XP and Mac OS X).
- Developing and designing with HTML, PHP & CSS. You can check out my Simple Lightbox Slidehow, a plugin for WordPress, for an example.
- Some experience with coding in Python and Objective-C.
- 2000 : Graphic design department, Israeli weekly magazine.
- 2001 : Assistant editor & film critic for the same magazine.
- Born in 1971 in Israel
- Fluent in Hebrew, French & English
- Basic Dutch
- Some German, Spanish, Italian and Arabic